Jivass does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
(a) to provide products or services you’ve requested;
(b) when we have your permission: or
(c) under the following circumstances:
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Jivass’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Jivass or associated parties.
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Jivass under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Jivass communicate with you about offers from Jivass and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this nformation.
- For legal requirements and security needs.
- We may share information about you if Jivass is acquired by or merged with another company.
- You may choose to give us personal information such as your name, contact phone and address or e-mail identification address (‘ID’) that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for your subscription information or white paper access, etc. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visitors to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we may keep track of the domains from which people visit and measure visitor activity on Jivass web sites. Jivass or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
Jivass may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you particularly if you chose to subscribe to) newsletters.
Jivass recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Jivass are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Jivass hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Jivass reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Links to Non- Jivass websites
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Jivass information with your social networks and to interact with Jivass on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
1. Effective Date:
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by Jivass Technologies or its affiliated companies.
‘Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information available or likely to be available with Jivass that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person..
4. Objective of Policy:
Jivass takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Jivass utilizes reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. In case of any loss of information over and above this, you understand and agree that Jivass will be indemnified against such loss.
5. Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures:
Jivass will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall:
- be processed fairly and lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when:
- the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Jivass; and
- the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
Disclosure of information:
Jivass shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
1. Transfer of Information:
Jivass may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it.
Jivass shall also not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
3. Right to opt out:
Jivass respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
Jivass shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the
provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent in
writing to our Contact Mail id.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time.